List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice: The only thing worse than failure is the fear of
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-10 15:17:55

On Saturday 10 January 2004 13:51, stefan_carl wrote:

[...]

> > contributing to KDE in some way already, as the internal organization of
> > the KDE project is only the business of the KDE contributors (developers,
> > translators, artists, etc.) themselves. I already apologize in advance for
> > not recognizing you, the project has simply grown too large for me to know
> > all contributors. Please also include your co-signers' email addresses so
> > that I can include them in further communication.
>
> We are not people who "did nothing for KDE" (Tinkl: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:44:39
> +0100 - all further undated quotes refer to this email). The people we
> represent include select KOffice developers and users who believe that Tinkl
> has not fulfilled his duties as release coordinator of KOffice.
>
> We would like to introduce you to Chief Nelson Udu who is considering a
> proposal to invest US$31.32m for KOffice development. You may email him at
> your discretion at nelsonudu (at) fsmail (dot) net.

Oh, please give me a break. Launch google and enter "Chief Nelson Udu" and
you'll get links like
http://www.stanford.edu/~torque/blog/archives/000145.html
(Even the sum is identical... suspicious)

[...snipped random ramblings...]

Please stop attacking Lukas Tinkl due to some personal issues you apparently
have with him. Lukas is our release dude and invests lots of time in "boring"
stuff like creating releases, struggling to get the translations together,
and motivate kde-pr people to write announcements. He's accepted by all
KOffice developers and this isn't going to change any time soon.

Ciao,
Werner