List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice: The only thing worse than failure is the fear of
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2004-01-02 11:18:40

Stefan,

you have put forth quite substantial complaints about Lukas, but not
substantiated them with any justification or explanation. It is against
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB's policy to influence internal organizational
decisions of the KDE project, but personally, as a KDE developer, and the
current President of KDE e.V., I am of course interested in helping to
resolve any potential problems. In order to enable me to consider taking
action, I will need you to:

- give concrete examples about why you think Lukas is not suitable of leading
the KOffice project, preferably including excerpts of email or other
communication (if those excerpts have not been published to a public mailing
list by the author, it would be inappropriate to do it now, please send those
in private mail directly to me)

- describe your and your co-signers' personal relation to the KDE project.
Since you do not complain about technical issues like software quality or the
like, but rather about organizational issues, I do assume that you are
contributing to KDE in some way already, as the internal organization of the
KDE project is only the business of the KDE contributors (developers,
translators, artists, etc.) themselves. I already apologize in advance for
not recognizing you, the project has simply grown too large for me to know
all contributors. Please also include your co-signers' email addresses so
that I can include them in further communication.

However, if you are not able to provide these kinds of evidence to
substantiate your claims, a public apology from your side to Lukas and the
other KOffice developers would be in order.

Kalle

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO