List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter status
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-12-19 17:10:50

On Friday 19 December 2003 12:48, Clarence Dang wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:23 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > I have updated both filter status on http://www.koffice.org
>
> 404
> koffice-filters-web.diff
>
> > (what appears when you click in http://www.koffice.org/filters/1.2 )

Well, I was wrong this file is not generated.

However I do not understand your patch. The user's filter status is in 1.2 not
in ../developer/filters, which is the developer's filter status.

(As for the version number, I have removed the "beta". As anyway the data is
"blur" we can have a "blur" version number.)

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: appendlink() in
> /home/groups/k/ko/koffice/htdocs/filters/menu.inc on line 2

Fixed too (wrong $site_root)

> On a related matter, why do I always get the boring jobs? :)

> koffice-web.diff
> Other than the obvious spelling mistakes, I don't think Kexi will be
> released in just 12 days...

Committed.