List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter 1.2.1 and Kpresenter 1.3
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2003-11-26 10:06:36

Alle 08:21, mercoledì 26 novembre 2003, Thorsten Zachmann ha scritto:
> Hello Giovanni
> I also tried to save your presentation with the latest kpresenter from cvs
> and also got no crash. Have you updated all of koffice or just kpresenter.

Ah, ok. I've got KDE 3.1.4 and Qt 3.2.1 and I recompiled yesterday CVS from
start, not just kpresenter and at the moment I have very few time to
recompile all KOffice with debug option I'm sorry but this morning I knew
that on the 5th December I have to talk about my thesis so I'll become an
Informatics Engineering, so If I have time in these days I'll do a
recompilation and valgrind report.
Maybe the crash depend on the verison of my Qt? I know tha in CVS qt-copy is
3.2.3 version and I've to upgrade it. Which version of Qt and KDE did you try
my presentation?
Thank you and I hope to became usefull for KOffice next month after thesis.
I'm saying I want to become a developer for KOffice from some months and I'd
like to do it really.
Gianni