List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter 1.2.1 and Kpresenter 1.3
From:       David Faure <dfaure () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2003-11-25 20:43:08

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 20:45, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Hi, I was very happy that KOffice will be released on the 2th December in CVS
> this means I can use it from now because it's quite stable :-). I'm using
> KPresenter for the slide of my thesis but on Univerity computer I've got
> KPresenter 1.2.1 and on my computer have KPresenter CVS HEAD.
> Does the format file changed? I was trying to save a KPresenter 1.2.1 file
> with KPresenter 1.3 but it crashed, if I import the file of 1.2.1 and than I
> save it with 1.3 it works. (I can't do bug report because I forgot to compile
> it with debug option :( ).
> Is KPresenter 1.2.1 and 1.3 format different?

Things were added, but nothing that should cause a crash.
If you can send me the file that crashes in kpresenter-cvs-head I can look into it quickly
(is that a crash on loading or on saving? The above is a bit unclear to me)

--
David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer