List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: problem getting working environment
From:       "Michael Fair" <michael () daclubhouse ! net>
Date:       2003-11-13 19:45:35

If you've done the 'make install', make sure you've uninstalled
any prior KSpread applications.

Someone else here could explain more of the details, but there
is a library path that KDE looks through to load the KPart.

It will take the first matching KPart in the path.  If that
KPart isn't your newly compiled one, then it won't work.

-- Michael --

PS I'm new at this too, so everything I say about this has an
   equal opportunity to be right, wrong, or incomplete.  Reader beware.