List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: problem getting working environment
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-11-13 20:56:36

I have asked, because I have noticed that I had assumed that unsermake did not
change this behaviour. However, the way, how I had assumed it, is mostly a
way where most of the time I had to find out later that it is perhaps logical
for me but not for others. (Sorry, it is rather difficult to explain.)

However, as all signs seem to indicate that unsermake will be the future
default build tool for KDE 4.0, I wanted to know.

As for afraid to try: no. I have just not tried it yet, as it would mean again
something to compile for KDE (which unfortunately takes already much time to
compile.) So as long as I do not need it, I prefer not to use it.

Have a nice day!