List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: problem with fontconfig ?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-31 1:38:58

Sorry, that is unfortunately not the right track to follow. As the BMI
template has "comments", it is not what triggers it.

Personally, I would check what is given to setText. Does QString::null and
"Arial" valid values? (But then why the normal worksheet would work?)

I cannot test, as I have neither fontconfig nor an additional language
installed. Of course, for me, it works withotu problem. :-(

I am sorry that I could not help.

Have a nice day!