List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: problem with fontconfig ?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-30 23:43:58

I think I have found the problem.

Compared to KWord's templates. most KSpread templates do not have a "comment"
in the .desktop file (They have only a "name".)

I do not know how it could be handled the best way. That is why I am informing
the translators too, so that they are informed early (well, better said: as
early as possible.)

Have a nice day!