List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Problem (was: Re: KSpread bugs)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-19 23:00:05

Well, the problem is unfortunately getting bigger. :-(

I have this crash while destroying the file dialog not only with KWord but now
with KSpread too (It seems to be the content of bug #66046.)

My system was build cleanly from Qt to KOffice (It has perhaps taken all the
weekend but it becomes useful right now.)

I have cvs updated kdelibs. Only a change in admin and one in keramik (which I
do not use), so the problem seems not to have been solved in the meantime.

So may be it still works on KDE CVS HEAD, but not on KDE_3_1_BRANCH. (So there
is no need for a KDE 3.1.5 right now.)

Unfortunately, I can only recommend to Lukáš to delay again. I am very sorry!

Have a nice day!