List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Problem (was: Re: KSpread bugs)
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-19 19:27:55

On Sunday 19 October 2003 17:25, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> What I mean is the crash when the file dialog is destroyed: bug #66142 (and
> others.)

Indeed - thanks for reminding of that problem.

> On Sunday 19 October 2003 16:07, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > Sure, KOffice 1.3 is awaited for long.
> >
> > But we have not any stable KDE version on which KOffice CVS HEAD works. So
> > what was decided? To wait KDE 3.2 at the end of the year or to ask the KDE
> > 3.1 release manager to get a KDE 3.1.5 out?

I just talked to Dirk, and a KDE-3.1.5 would be possible, if we need it.

The problem is that if we wait for KDE-3.2 to be out, we might wait more than
currently planned (3.2 is for 08-Dec according to the schedule, but there's
no guarantee of that).

OTOH the KSpread crashes mean that we can't release right now.
If this can be fixed shortly then it makes to push it out (and ask for 3.1.5).
If we take 5 months to sort this out, then we might as well wait for KDE-3.2 :}