List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KWORD] little error in an i18n message
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () microweb ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-05 13:10:38

Sorry, this email arrived very late due to me not being able to post directly
to the list; I look stupid to comment so late on something already resolved..

As the moderater does not even answer my emails I feel annoyed enough to
unsubscribe.  I don't have to get emails if I can't answer anyways..

Cheers.

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 11:42:07PM +0200, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Please add an 's'.
>
> Thanx for noticing!
>
> On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 06:31:52PM +0200, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> > File : kword/kwview.cc
> > Lines 919-920
> >
> > actionTableDelCol->setToolTip( i18n( "Delete selected columns from the current
> > table." ) );
> > actionTableDelCol->setWhatsThis( i18n( "Delete selected column from the
> > current table." ) );
> >
> > There are two help sentences which are differents. Perhaps one may add a 's'
> > to 'column'  in the second sentence or remove a 's' in the first one ?
> >
> > :D
> > bobby

Thomas Zander