List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [KWORD] little error in an i18n message
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-04 22:13:13

On Saturday 04 October 2003 18:31, Robert JACOLIN wrote:
> File : kword/kwview.cc
> Lines 919-920
>
> actionTableDelCol->setToolTip( i18n( "Delete selected columns from the current
> table." ) );
> actionTableDelCol->setWhatsThis( i18n( "Delete selected column from the
> current table." ) );
>
> There are two help sentences which are differents. Perhaps one may add a 's'
> to 'column'  in the second sentence or remove a 's' in the first one ?

Should be plural, obviously => 's' added, thanks for the report.

Of course the whatsthis should be updated to reflect the new behavior
(you can delete one or more columns by selecting them OR you can
delete the column where the cursor currently is). But that's for after
the msg freeze (and I'll forget by then...).