List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kivio arrow types problem
From:       "Ben Lamb" <ben () zurgy ! org>
Date:       2003-08-28 13:02:27

If at all possible get hold of the latest version of Kivio (1.3), it is
_so_ much better. At the moment KOffice 1.3 is in beta but a release
candinate is due out next week (5/9/03).

Kivio in particular has been vastly improved and is IMHO much more usable
than previous versions. It also has lots of different arrow heads. I don't
think curved lines are supported yet.

Ben.