List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Kivio arrow types problem
From:       Torsten Saliwada <sally () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-08-28 12:40:41

Hi,

I work with Kivio 1.0 under KDE 3.1.3, Kernel 2.4.18-4GB and
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE).
It's very nice app, but I can chosse only two arrow types for the
connection line. The arrow with trianglular transparent head (item
two on arrow menue)
and the normal one with two lines (item one on arrow menue).
Why can I chosse no more arrow types?

The secound question is, can I change the hard line with arrow to
the lexibly line. I mean, can I draw a curved line with arrows to
connect two process blocks.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers Torsten