List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice file manipulation
From:       MichaelHoeller () t-online ! de (Michael Hoeller)
Date:       2003-08-27 7:27:42

Hi!David Faure <dfaure@trolltech.com>

Is there a chance to go a totally different approch by useing the
sripting / DCOP funktions - doing somthing like:

open,
replace, ^tag with real values
print ?

Would be nice when the open could be done without popping a window up..

Thanks a lot
Michael

--
Encrypted eMail welcome!
Get my OpenPGP-Key ID: 0xE9B00731 from: wwwkeys.de.pgp.net