List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patches for review
From:       Clarence Dang <dang () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-07 10:15:45

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:57 pm, Werner Trobin wrote:
> On Thursday 07 August 2003 11:50, Clarence Dang wrote:
> > 2. Could someone please review the fix I posted to bug #61571 so that it
> > can be closed?
>
> I don't understand that patch. The braces you added in the no-case don't
> change anything.
It makes the style more consistent.  Lack of consistency probably contributed
to the omission of the "break" statement in the first place.  Half of the
patch (everyone loves small patches, after all :)) consists of adding the
"break" in.

And the other half of the patch is about:
> The removal of the isNative variable looks wrong to me,
> but I didn't look at that code for a looong time.
Hmm, I thought I had a pretty convincing argument in the bugreport...

Cheers,
Clarence