List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice 1.3 beta2 reminder
From:       Lukáš Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-03 7:38:05

Hi,
this is just to remind everyone that KOffice HEAD will be frozen in one week.
This means no new features and no user-visible string changes. This freeze
will last till the release of KOffice 1.3.

This time I won't wait until the binary packages are made, I'll release the
source tarballs immediately with a simple short announcement.

Regards,
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas@kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager