List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Using the KOffice API's in new projects
From:       "Jeff McLean" <9jrm4 () qlink ! queensu ! ca>
Date:       2003-05-28 20:57:10

I didn't see the koffice-devel package on the koffice site.  Oops.  That
solves part of my problem.  Is there anyway to get a devel package for
Karbon?  Or would it be a better idea to just use the koffice APIs to make
my application more portable?

Qt question:  How come there is no use of QCanvasView anywhere in the
koffice headers?  Wouldn't you need to subclass QCanvasView in order to get
functionality like capturing mouse events on canvases?

I'm a bit of a rookie at Qt and KDE development, but I'm really trying to
get my hands dirty in it.  I've done all the tutorials I can find, and now I
want to get going with my own project.

Thanks again.

Jeff