List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Observations on the new KWord startup dialog
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2003-05-28 7:33:07

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 04:22:13PM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 May 2003 03:19, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > On Tuesday 27 May 2003 17:02, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> it's ok, i'll do some user testing this week... then we won't need to banter
> back and forth about it ...

Hmm, re-reading my email I sent last night (in a hurry as well) it was more
bantering then anything else.
I apologise for 'ranting', perhaps I am too used to being the only GUI expert
that always has to tell others (programmers :) what to do.

It would be great if you could do user testing; but lacking that I feel that
we have seen many great ideas (I like the host/protocol.. idea) to get a really
nice looking GUI.

> erg... anyone besides Thomas care to comment?
Oops :)

I closed my last email with a statement that I want to close this one with
as well;
please implement the dialog, I believe you would create a good dialog and I'd
love to be surprised with a new dialog in KWord one day :)

--
Thomas Zander