List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kivio compilation breaks
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2003-04-15 2:27:44

Hi.  Compilation of koffice HEAD is breaking for me with kivio:

  make[5]: *** No rule to make target `kiviostencilsetaction.moc.cpp',
  needed by `libkiviopart_la.all_cpp.cpp'.  Stop.

It seems the makefile rules were a bit confused.  Adding a

  #include "kiviostencilsetaction.moc"

to the end of kiviostencilsetaction.cpp has fixed the problem; is it all
right to commit?

On a separate note, kivio still breaks under --enable-final since

  static const char * default_plug_xpm

is defined in both kiviostencilsetaction.cpp and add_spawner_set_dlg.cpp.
It's the same pixmap; presumably then it should be declared in a header
and defined in just one of these files.  The kivio people will know best
where they want to put it, but I'm happy to do this if no-one else has time.

Ben. :)