List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: bidi in koffice
From:       "Norbert Andres" <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2003-04-14 9:41:35

For developer's discussion about KOffice schrieb am 14.04.03 08:01:08:

> Hi all
>
> I saw the annouce, and I would like to fix critical
> problems in koffice which are related to bidi:
>
> 1) kspread reversed shhets: someone mailed me once in
> private about this, dont remember who, plase mail me
> off list.
Could have been me. I started to work on it, but didn't finish the implementation \
because of pending changes in KSpread internals.  I still plan to do that but first \
the drawing stuff has to be fixed/finished. Otherwise we/I would end up doing this \
work twice and my time is pretty much taken so I try to go the most efficient way for \
me. You will have to wait at least 'til beta 2.

Regards
Norbert