List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Moving
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-04-11 20:07:27

As I have already written before, I am moving. This Saturday evening will
probably the last time that I will be able to check the emails in my old
apartement. As I had also written, the phone line in my new apartement is
"delayed" and I have still no date for it.

I will try to read my emails in an Internet café but it will surely be
irregularly and will not be subscribed to the mailing lists during that time.
So if someone has any question, please email me directly. Thank you in
advance!

Except Kword's OOWriter export, the code I have written is in a rather good
shape (of course it could be improved.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!