List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: On common file formats, was: killer app for KOffice/KDE?
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-02-26 5:14:54

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 17:03:49 at 05:03:49PM +0100, David Faure (dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se) wrote:

> There are more things to an office productivity app than the number of
> clicks, the menu layout and the toolkit, you know....

Of course, that was just an example of a class of things/problems that
should become separated by the file format issue. Thanks for the
pointers, now I just find the time to read them :-(

	Ciao,
		Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If you want to be worshipped, go to India and moo.     -The Quiz Show