List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: PDF Import Filter
From:       hadacek () kde ! org
Date:       2003-02-20 1:38:33

En réponse à David Faure <faure@kde.org>:

> I've heard many good things about your PDF importer during the Linux
> Expo
> in Paris (which really surprised me, since it's still in kdenonbeta!).

this is great news!!
This filter is quite new indeed but I think it is already useful; that is the
reason I've put it in kdenonbeta.

> It seems it will be useful to many people. So... sure, please include
> it in the koffice module. Tell me if you want me to move the stuff on
> the
> server (to where exactly?) to preserve history.

for the moment, I am in the process of moving in the US so I have not much time
to do anything KDE related (I have no access to the CVS tree) so I guess it
will have to wait for perharps a month...

> > I have also another question : the filter uses "xpdf" code which is
> GPL : is
> > this a problem for a koffice filter ?
>
> I don't see why it would be a problem.

ok nice ; for your information the filter is GPL.

thanks for the feedback!

see you,
Nicolas