List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Karbon's ApplixGraphics import filter
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-01-25 12:19:27

I made an error in thinking that the ApplixGraphics import filter could be
easily changed from Kontour to Karbon. Therefore I would need more time than
what is available currently for me. So if someone wnats to do it.

The main problem is that the filter use two of C library funtions that are on
KDE's black list: printf and scanf. And unfortunately they are all over the
code.

Have a nice day/evening/night!