List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Detect koffice libs
From:       Nicolas Hadacek <nicolas.hadacek () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-01-21 11:28:21

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a (simple) way to detect the presence of koffice
libraries and headers (I've pasted part of the configure.in.in I am currently
using at the end of the mail). Also I'd like to detect if it's version 1.2 or
1.3.

thanks,
Nicolas

AC_DEFUN([AC_CHECK_KOFFICE],
[
  ac_ldflags_save="$LDFLAGS"
  ac_CPPFLAGS_save="$CPPFLAGS"
  LDFLAGS="$all_libraries $LDFLAGS"
  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $all_includes"
  have_koffice=no
  KDE_CHECK_HEADER(koGlobal.h, [ have_koffice=yes ])
  if test "x$have_koffice" = "xyes"; then
     KDE_CHECK_LIB(kofficecore, main, [LIBKOFFICE="-lkofficecore"])
  fi
  AC_SUBST(LIBKOFFICE)
  CPPFLAGS="$ac_CPPFLAGS_save"
  LDFLAGS="$ac_ldflags_save"