List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Remaining Kontour bugs
From:       Sven Lueppken <sven () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-19 10:59:31

> The reason is that we should be realistic:
> - Kontour was not touched since early 2002.
> - It has neither a maintainer nor somebody else that would like to work
> seriously on it (whatever the CVS module it would be in.)

Right...I would have liked to work on it but time is the thing I don't have at
the moment due to my A-Level (i18n("Abitur")) exams in a few months.

> - Karbon has taken its place in KOffice.

Yes and it shouldn't be too hard for Kontour users as we've got a
Kontour->Karbon filter which, I have to admit, still needs some work. As soon
as I have written the last exams for this semester (Tuesday, Wednesday) I'll
have some time again :o)

Regards,
--
s v e n  l ü p p k e n