List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSContext - QValueList - How to obtain cell index
From:       Gustavo E Tenrreiro <gustavot () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-12-23 17:23:54

Hi,
     I am developing a few functions for Kspread and I need to access the
arguments index on a range of cells.
     I took a look at kspread_functions_math.cc and all functions take a
KSContext object as an argument. From that I see the value of the context is
usually set to a QValueList object which I assume contains the values of the
cells selected for the operation. Now how can I know where the elements from
the list came from,
for example if I select a 2X2 block of cells I want to be able to distinguish
from a(11), a(12), a(21) and a(22) respectively, "a(ij)" being the elements
of the 2X2 matrix.

Finally:
Is KSContext a required argument for all functions?
if it is, does a KSContext always have a QValueList associated to it?

Thanks

--
Gustavo E Tenrreiro
perroinmaui@yahoo.com