Hi, I am developing a few functions for Kspread and I need to access the arguments index on a range of cells. I took a look at kspread_functions_math.cc and all functions take a KSContext object as an argument. From that I see the value of the context is usually set to a QValueList object which I assume contains the values of the cells selected for the operation. Now how can I know where the elements from the list came from, for example if I select a 2X2 block of cells I want to be able to distinguish from a(11), a(12), a(21) and a(22) respectively, "a(ij)" being the elements of the 2X2 matrix. Finally: Is KSContext a required argument for all functions? if it is, does a KSContext always have a QValueList associated to it? Thanks -- Gustavo E Tenrreiro perroinmaui@yahoo.com (408) 373-8595 _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel