List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kpresenter] new feature: transition effect dialog
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-20 11:30:23

I just have added transition effect dialog for KPresenter. This is useful to
set and preview the transition effect for certain slide (somehow I still need
to fix some effects which may cause the dialog to freeze).

Also, menu "Assign effect" is renamed to "Object effect" since it applies only
to objects and for making it consistent with Transition Effect.