List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libkspreadexport
From:       Fred Malabre <fmalabre () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-30 20:06:34

On Saturday 30 November 2002 10:51 am, TJ Mather wrote:
> * License for libkspreadexport not determined yet.  The LGPL would be
> compatible, the GPL would not be compatible.  Fred Malabre will make the
> decision of which license to use, since it is his code.

I will release all I did as LGPL as those are librairies (my mistake last time
I said GPL).
You know, it's just something which will get the information from the document
and put that in maps, and call your callbacks. It's just easier when you have
to write a filter, but it's just linked with your filter.
I used maps as the document may evolve and updating the lib to use a new
version of the doc won't make the filters incompatible.
There is also a lot of info sent to the callbacks, with the maps, it's easy
just to pick up what the filter needs.
This lib does not much, it just do the part which is common to all export
filters.
I want to clean up the code a little bit, and I will put all of this in cvs
this week-end.

So it would rather be:
+--------------------+
|   KDElibs/KSpread  |