List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    David F. could you comment? (or whoever feels qualified)
From:       Nathan Murphy <nathanmurphy333 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-22 5:34:33

I suspected that David F. would have some input on my
question, but it really is open to all.

There is a patch to KSpread regarding crashes with
cells containing large ammounts of text data.  That
and other patches I'm sure sit in CVS head right now
and were applied post 1.2 cause me to wonder if there
will be a 1.2.1 release and when that would be.  1.2
came out in September and was a fine product, and as a
worker at a company that uses Linux/KDE extensively on
both servers and desktops, I'd appreciate the
information.  Was/is it an issue of waiting for KDE
3.1 and the associated library updates or something
else?  Also, since I'm being rather a nag, is there a
plan for the next KOffice release that might make its
way onto the KDE.org site? Thanks in advance for your
time to think/ponder/and maybe even answer these
questions.

Nate