List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: tabulators
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-11-16 10:31:05

But with <TABULATOR>, you have to define them one by one, in theory up to the
width of a landscape A0 page (or is there even a wider format?).

Then you have to take care about the conflicts between these default
tabulators and those explicitely given by a format (layout or style.)

And this will exist in a few import filters, as many wordprocessors have a
different tab spacing.

So if KWord could support import filters here, I think that it would be
better. (Default tabulators may also be part of a layout or style.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!