List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       ismail donmez <voidcartman () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-14 13:31:28

wrote:
> > > KZip: WARNING Unrecognized header at offset
<foo> and
> > > it shows "Invalid file . Maindoc.xml not found"
in gui
> > > and exits when I press ok.
> >
> > There was no answer to this mail on the koffice
list so I thought I
> > forward it to koffice-devel. The bug happens with
all OpenOffice files
> > and thus makes it impossible to code on the
importfilters... at least
> > when you want to test them.
>
> I am not able to reproduce this problem, at least
with the ascii import
> filter. I tried debugging this with another person
having the problem, and
> all we got to, was that the problem is when writing
(after using
> koconverter, unzip says the .kwd file isn't a valid
Zip file).
> Can you reproduce this bug when importing a .txt
file too? Can you confirm
> that if you use koconverter, the .kwd is an invalid
>ZIP?

Ok here what I tested more on my machine :

* I cant open any documents ( txt , doc , ppt , xls
whatever ) only native koffice ones. Alll others show
invalid zip file

* I cant *save* any document in (doc|abiword|etc)
format but only native ones like kwd. They show
invalid zip file error when saving.

I am using kdelibs from cvs so I suppose David & Percy
you both too use kdelibs from cvs?

p.s : If it willl be helpful I can try --enable-debug
on kdelibs&koffice.

With Best Regards
ismail donmez

=====
Microsoft Windows: made for the internet
The Internet: made for UNIX