List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: New RTF export filter for KWord
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-08 11:43:23

> BTW, a quick check with Valgrind revealed many "Use of uninitialised value"
> in libexport, especially in ProcessFormatTag, SubProcessFormatOneTag, and
> CreateMissingFormatData. I'll see what I can do.

After a few hours, finally it's obvious that this warning from Valgrind is
because many class constructors don't initialize class members to some
default values. I have commited the fix but feel free to have a look in case
I have missed something.
(Maybe it's good also to backport the fix. Any volunteer?)