List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: KOffice's usability
From:       Sven Lueppken <sven () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-08 11:37:59

Hi all!

I was talking to Aaron J. Seigo about KOffice's usability yesterday because I
believe that there many improvements have to be made. He already made a few
proposals which seem quite appropiate to me but I hope we even get more stuff
done in the next days / weeks.  I put usability on top of my personal TODO
list as I would really like to see a cleaned up KOffice 1.3 :) (Yes, that
also means I volunteer to work together with the usability team ;)
So, what do you think?