List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt 3.1 / KDE 3.1 needed
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-10-30 14:39:39

The break that I have found is in the files lib/kofficeui/koUnitWidget.{cc,h}

The problems are:
- the classical QString::repace(const QString&, constr QString&) (in
koUnitWidget.cc)
- the use of KDoubleValidator (in koUnitWidget.h)

I do not know if there are other problems in these files or somewhere else, It
is also the first time that I try to compile again KOffice since my message
about KOffice needing QT 3.1.

Have a nice day/evening/night!