List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [Karbon14] Re: Re: Re: misc
From:       kudling () kde ! org
Date:       2002-10-29 9:02:44

> Which applications copy Adobe Illustrator's interface?

Freehand and since Photshop is quite similar, most other photoshop
wannabes.

> I think if Karbon14 wasn't an Koffice program, it would be irrelevant. I

To whom? Sorry, i wouldn't install quadratic wheels on my car just
because you declare that's the right thing. Yes, having 90 degrees at
each edge is super cool, but what's it worth when i cannot drive
anymore.

> think the connection between Karbon14 and KOffice is mutual. KOffice need a
> good 2d vector graphics program, and Karbon need a "container" which defines
> its GUI for better reusability.

It currently exists quite well with those deficiencies and obviously
doesn't have this need.

Bye
Lenny