List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [Karbon14] Re: Re: Re: misc
From:       kudling () kde ! org
Date:       2002-10-28 11:33:55

> How about just supporting both? But ok, lets first go for a proper docker

Agreed.

> >> About the transform info and editing, how does illu do that?
> >
> > Docker. :)
>
> Do you know how to enable it from the menu? I dont think I have seen it
> yet...

Well, if Illustrator was a kde programm you had to spend 5min searching
in different places like "settings", "view", "tools", "options". But
since Adobe doesn't expect it's users to understand how the program was
implemented, it's just in "windows".... just like it makes sense.

Bye
Lenny

PS: Sorry for this public rant, but usability in open source programs is
bugging me _bigtime_. If geeks only would read dilbert carefully.