List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Clipart dialog II
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-10-24 10:09:28

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:31:36AM +0200, Benoit Vautrin wrote:
> On Thursday 24 October 2002 10:49, kudling@kde.org wrote:

> > > ps. I remember I had an awful lot of (eps) clipart files back in my Amiga
> > > days. they were free for download (and free to use :) from aminet. Should
> > > I do a search for them?
> >
> > Of course. :) But find the license too.
Everything on aminet is free and falls in the same licence (kind of like the artistic
license)
> Maybe they can be polished and
> > SVGized.
>
> Creating a new clipart collection is fairly easy:
> you add a directory in share/cliparts for the collection and other under it
> for categories. Each directory should include a index.desktop file with name
> and comment describing the collection/category. Please remember to set the
> comment of your images as they are used by the search engine...

I just have a problem that Karbon seems to crash on most :}

I've got a nice archive here on my system, its 38Mb of eps-es (9M compressed)

aminet archive at:
    http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/pub/aminet/pix/eps/index.html

Anyone that can take a look and see if those are usable with Karbon/KDE?
--
Thomas Zander