List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Clipart dialog II
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-10-24 8:43:37

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 10:14:51AM +0200, kudling@kde.org wrote:
> > New and improved clipart dialog from Benoit :
> >
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~rwlbuis/karbon/pics/clipartdlg2.png

Very cool !

> Very nice, but there is still the redundant title ("shapes, signs and
> symbols") + icon wasting screen space. The same information is visible
> in the tree widget. And i would remove "Clipart collections" that should
> be clear anyway and is a space waster too.

But it would be nice if it used a .desktop file to give a translated name
for that section...
I am wondering what the icon of the folder is doing there, maybe make it smaller
and move it to the left of the folder name? This would be in sync with other
file dialogs.

The title is, however, completely aligned left (no space between the edge
of the dark spot of the word 'shapes'). I'd like to see the default margin of
6 pixels there..

ps. I remember I had an awful lot of (eps) clipart files back in my Amiga days.
they were free for download (and free to use :) from aminet. Should I do a search
for them?
--
Thomas Zander