List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [KSpread] OpenCalc filter is there
From:       Norbert Andres <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2002-09-26 18:56:19

Hi all,

I commited a first version of the OpenCalc import filter for KSpread.

This version does not support embedded objects and will be replaced by a
version that does - as soon as I have figured out how the ole filter works.

But since I "have" to go on vaction for 3 weeks starting this weekend I won't
be able to work on it.

If anybody else wants to help doing the ole port feel free to do that - I'd
really appreciate that.

Also if you have OpenCalc documents that look too different in KSpread or that
cause the filter to crash I'd ask you to send me the files if possible.

Known issues:
	- rotated text: rows are not resized (needs to be fixed in KSpread)
	- date/time/number formats are lost => needs to be fixed in KSpread:
	  the KSpread parser for the format strings is not done yet, but I'm
	  working on it.
  	- no support for conditional cell attributes yet
	- no embedded object support obviously

Regards
Norbert