List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    I18N problem with KOffice 1.2/HEAD
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-09-26 15:49:38

The I18N problem that I had reported weeks ago is still not solved.

It is still KOffice CVS HEAD (and not the KOFFICE_1_2_BRANCH) that is
processed for KDE-I18N CVS HEAD.

This time I have even a proof:
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kde-i18n/pt/messages/koffice/desktop_koffice.po.diff?r1=1.61&r2=1.62&diff_format=h

So please either someone fix it or someone forward this message to someone who
will fix it.

Or should we stop telling that the KOffice 1.2.1's translation will be taken
from KDE-I18N CVS HEAD? But in this case where will the translation come
from?

Until this problem is cleared, I would suggest translators to stop translating
KOffice or they would have to do the work again.

Have a nice day/evening/night!

(Please CC me if you do not answer to koffice-devel.)