List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Karbon14] Out of order undos, tools
From:       Dirk_Schönberger <dirk.schoenberger () sz-online ! de>
Date:       2002-09-25 11:07:04

Benoit Vautrin wrote:

> > Basically I think that there should be no out-of-order undo, but a new
> > action/tool/whatever, which simply execute the reerse action.
> > This doesn't apply for normal undos.
> This can't work. What do you of all commands that have been applied to the
> shape you try to modify ? Deleting it is possible, with the "deleted"
state
> but you can't modify it. I know you want this feature, but once again,
it's
> impossible.

I don't need no out of order undos, and can't really think of possible uses.
If out of order undos are to be implemented, I think my solution would be
better than
changing directly the command history.

Regards
Dirk

(What I relly would like to have is the second part of my original mail,
instead, i.e. that I can write the command history to a Karbon document, and
replay it later)