List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Karbon14] Clipart tool working + command history...
From:       <rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-25 6:51:54

Hi,

>  The clipart tool now works correctly, at least for me (no import
>  function, but soon) ! And yes, cliparts are store in a 1x1 square to allow
> easy transformations... Try it and tell me if something seems strange to
> you.

Great, I'll check it tonight:) BTW maybe it is an idea to select the cliparts
using a combo box, per clipart categorie? I can see it making sense to
divide the clipart in collections, like arrows, signs, business and what
have you. That would make it like what Kristof has chosen for his
Kliparts...
>  I would like to make a command history docker to allow undo/redo of
>  any
> command in the history, not just the last one, but that means
> implementing  our own KCommandHistory... Is it ok for you ?

Nice, but I dont know if that has the highest priority. I mean isnt
something like a stroke or fill docker more useful right now?
Cheers,

Rob.