List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Karbon14] clipart tool.
From:       <rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-24 6:42:00

Hi,

> I've added the clipart tool, still buggy (drawing doesn't work) but I

Ok, I have looked at it a bit and the general idea is good. As for the
drawing, I debugged it a bit and it seems to get incorrect (too big)
coordinates, drawing the created shapes outside of the viewing area. Also
the generated shapes are too small (1x1?). Maybe we need to emulate the
way the vshapetool works. Hope that helps.
Cheers,

Rob.