List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: improving speed of painting
From:       Harri Porten <porten () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 15:36:33

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Norbert Andres wrote:

> - it seems like we have also a performance issue with selections: mark
> something and start scrolling and the do the same without a selection...
>  (I don't know how to fix this)

IMO we already have a problem with just moving around the cell cursor.
Does nobody else notice the flickering of the horizontal and vertical
border ? I've some changes sitting on my hd which optimize repainting but
they break when scrolling :( I suspect the non-const
KSpreadTable::cellAt() function to be involved in this. It would be more
honest and safer to rename it to gotoCell().

Harri.