List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: support for OpenOffice Calc ?
From:       Norbert Andres <nandres () web ! de>
Date:       2002-08-31 14:48:49

Hmm, this is not so easy right now, because the architecture is still really
different.
What I could do is to put the filter directly in the KSpread code, but I would
like to wait with that until the filter is really done, stable and feature
complete. (Shouldn't be too hard then).
So I would suggest to wait with that 'til 1.4.