List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread Left-Right in Editor
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer s <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-28 19:41:34

Norbert Andres wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to make a patch for the case when you edit a cell (which contains
> some text already) and want to go left or right. Right now you leave the
> cell (and the edit mode) and switch to another cell.
>
> I don't know why but for me KSpread crashes if I use the 4 line patch
> attached.
> Is it just my installation or do you get the same error?
>
> Regards
> Norbert
kspread hangs but does not crash
IMHO it's a sync problem (or not putting the cursor at the end of the line
on ENTER)
Try:
A3=A1+A2
edit A3, move the cursor to the beginning of the edit line, ENTER
EDIT - the cursor now is after the = ENTER
EDIT the cursor now is after the first A ... and so on.

--
cu
ferdinand